Getting out there and visiting other blogs is always a good thing for authors to do. However most self publishing authors have a limited amount of time to network and socialize. That’s why it’s important to know which blogs to visit for advice and how to’s when it comes to being a self published author. Below is a list of some great blogs every author should visit. What blogs do you consider your daily must visits? Let me know in the comments below so I can add it to my list.
10 Great Blogs for Self Publishing Authors
- Tribal Author-is the brainchild (actually, one of the brainchildren) of well-known blogger, author, serial-entrepreneur and marketer, Jonathan Fields. In 2011, in addition to writing more frequently in third person, he was joined by book marketing superhero, Jayme Johnson, the founder of Worthy Marketing Group, to bring Tribal Author to the masses. Our goal is simple…even the playing field between authors and publishers and teach both sides how to work together to sell a lot more books in a fast-moving, digitally-driven world.
- The Write Rants-Name: Levi Montgomery Location: The Pacific Northwest region of the United States Why I write: It’s like breathing. If I don’t, it starts to hurt.
- Publetariat -Why Publetariat? The indie author tide is rising. Every day there are new stories of authors taking their careers into their own hands and choosing, not resorting to, self-publication.
- Kindle Nation Daily
- Kindle Buffet- It’s a handpicked list of highly rated eBooks available free for a limited time.
- POD People -News, Views, and Reviews
- Book Buzzr -builds widgets, tools and technologies to help you market your book like a pro. The BookBuzzr blog provides practical advice on book promotion and marketing.
- Marketing Tips for Authors -shares his book marketing tips with fellow authors through his blog and through his free video marketing tips for authors. You can follow him on Twitter @TonyEldridge
- Author Assist – helping writers get published
- Self Publisher’s Notebook -